01 May 2014

"Trust In The Lord With All Thine Heart"

"Trust In The Lord With All Thine Heart"

I know that Heavenly Father has numberless creations.
I am one of them.
I also know that he has an individual plan for me
and for all those that I love.


Elder Neal A. Maxwell said:
When we say God has a plan, He truly 
has a plan...for each of us as
individuals.  That doesn't mean everything will
be easy on our road...


...The plan always points the way, but
does not always smooth the way.


How do we compare to God, and all of His creations?
I know that we are the reason He created the universe.

And as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens
thereof even so shall another come; and there 
is no end to my words.
For behold, this is my work and my glory---to bring
to pass the immortality and eternal life
of man. 
**Moses 1:38-39

2 comments:

  1. It's humbling to try to internalize these things, because internalizing it means hard experience for ourselves and others. Are these NZ pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say things the way I feel them, Liz. Yes...NZ pics!

    ReplyDelete