16 September 2011

...And They Got Engaged

Once upon a time...
Call and Whitney fell in love
and became engaged to be married.
"Their" song:
Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand.
And I came here to talk
I hope you understand
Those green eyes
Yeah, the spotlight shines upon you
And how could
Anybody deny you?
I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter
now I've met you.
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you.
Green eyes...
Honey you are the sea upon which I float.
Those green eyes...
You're the one that I wanted to find.
I came here with a load,
And it feels so much lighter
now I've met you.
Those green eyes,
Yeah, the spotlight shines upon you.
You're the one...
...that I wanted to find.

~Coldplay's "Green Eyes"
(All photos by: Blush Photography.)

4 comments:

  1. I started reading and realized, "hey, I think I know this song! There's music in my head going a long with it!" Duh, coldplay. Love love the "I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter now I've met you." I remember Call telling me when they were dating like a year ago how he can just "TALK" to her, for hours and they just love talking. I loved that he had that with someone. Sweet post. Even though we looked at those photos SO many times putting everything together, I still do love them. Plus having you and daddy's post right below it was cute and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling post. And a darling couple too! They just radiate happiness, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete