20 April 2011

A Big Thing To Me.


Enjoy the little things, for one day you may
look back and realize they were the big things.

Last night at about 11:00 P.M. my nineteen year old son,
Call, texted me this photo. He said that a few months back he
walked by some bulbs in a store, thought of me, and
decided to purchase and plant them. Here they are
in beautiful bloom. Made me a bit teary.
Happy early Mother's Day to me.

Perhaps my love for flowers...born from
my own dear mother's love for flowers...seemed like a
'little thing' as my children were growing. Last
night (and years later), it felt like a
big thing to me.

~Extended family update below~

4 comments:

  1. That really is sweet.
    Just so you know, when I see tulips, I think of you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little moments like that....sweet.
    Happy Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great, Call. He got his thoughtfulness from you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is was nice of him, by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete