16 January 2011

My Awesome Brothers

Steve (Oral Surgeon), Rick (Orthodontist)
Ganon (Rick's son/Dentist), Scott
(Matt's son...H.S. student assisting),
and Matt (Endodontist).

Three of my four brothers and two nephews...Dr. Rowan,
Dr. Rowan, Dr. Rowan and Dr. Rowan (Ha!) are in
the Dominican Republic bringing much needed
dental care to the people there. Over three hundred
in line yesterday. They were able to help one
hundred of them. Tomorrow they will be visiting
a very impoverished area. We are blessed.


If you haven't any charity in your heart, you
have the worst kind of heart trouble.
~Bob Hope~


Never look down on anybody unless
you're helping him up.


You can't live a perfect day without doing something
for someone who will never be able to repay you.
~John Wooden~


Don't be yourself...be
someone a little nicer.

(Christmas post below...)

3 comments:

  1. Very awesome! What a blessing for those people.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. Do they feel so lucky to have the opportunity to donate their services? I keep thinking to myself, what could I give?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what adorable, wonderful men!!!

    ReplyDelete