13 January 2010

It's All About Loyalty

And our loyalty is divided. Just like our pocketbook.
"University of Utah Utes!"
We're up to snuff, we never bluff, we're game for any fuss.
So fill your lungs and sing it out and shout it to the sky:
"Who am I, sir, a Utah Man am I! A Utah Man, sir. Will
be 'til I die. Ki-yi!"
to fame and glory. Rise and shout, our cheers will ring
out as you unfold your vict'ry story. We'll raise our
colors high in the blue, and cheer the cougars of
BYU. Ra, ra, ra ra, ra. Goooo0, Cougars!


"Southern Utah University Thunderbirds!"
We will cheer for the red and white of our fighting
SUU! Hear our battle cry, echo through the sky, as
our team comes blazing thru! They will fight, fight,
when they hear us shout...we will run, we will score, till
the "Thunder Roars" and the T-Birds win once more!
Go go go--fight fight fight! Win T-Birds!

"Turlock High School Bulldogs!"
Hail Alma Mater, We praise thy gold and blue.
To thy traditions, we shall e'er be true. Strong
and enduring, thy spirit ne'er shall fail. Hail Alma
Mater. Hail! all Hail!
BULLDOGS!

8 comments:

  1. i think it's so cool how we all end up different places! i know just what that's like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I just randomly came on to check in on the old post, to grab photos, etc. and there's my fam! Cute. And, glad you made me brush my hair cus this is cute~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly makes for a more colorful palette and there's nothing wrong with that, right? My favorite part about this photo is that everyone is smiling really beautifully. I nearly commented on your last post that Chase seemed so stoic in each photo--all he needs is to be in a Utah shirt next to his sister in a BYU shirt, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think of it this way...Our hearts go where are children go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah thats too funny. We have a little rivalry going in our family as well. Parents graduated from BYU, grandparents from U of U, and now they have another Utah rivalry at USU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun post, I didn't see Las Vegas on there though. Look at Anne Marie's hair, so long and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize they were all at different schools. That is how it is in our ward here- the Utes against BYU :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you know where our loyalties lie! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete