20 September 2009

Twenty-Two Today!!


Anne Marie is twenty-two years old today! When she was
a baby I used to put this 'towel' (cloth diaper) under her face
when she slept because it was softer than her bed covering.
She 'attached' to it, and to this day she sleeps with it folded
up rectangularly and placed across her forehead and eyes!

I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
~Unknown~

Anne Marie has always had her very own sense
of style! Don't have double pierces in your ears?
No worries...two pair of clip-ons will do!
(Notice the color of her dress. The
love for purple began early.)


You were born an original.
Don't die a copy.
~John Mason~

Enlarge the photo to see all of the scrunchies
she had in one long single ponytail on top, along
with the red plastic flower sticking up behind that!
What a hoot!

She has always been a loyal sister.
To her Chaser Bear...
To her Callie Boo...
And, to 'Brumsy.' (Ty)
The world...
(Belgium)
is a better place...
(Italy)
because she is in it.
(Germany)
Her caring and compassion
are felt wherever she goes.
(Africa)

Though we travel the world over to
find the beautiful, we must carry
it with us or we find it not.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

To our daughter who sees life's
beauty on a daily basis...

Happy Happy Birthday,
Anne Marie!!

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anne Marie! I loved every single one of those pictures. And I love your Anne Marie. She is truly an amazing woman (can I use that word for little Anne Marie?) And she is her mother's daughter, which is one of the things I love about her. I know I don't get to see her often, but I am so proud of her. I feel lucky to be one of her cousins...because she's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Anne Marie, I loved all the beautiful pictures, especially the ones of when I lived there. That is the girl I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little tribute- she is a sweet girl.
    Happy Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun little tribute to your daughter... i would love that from my mom. happy birthday anne marie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! She is truly a beautiful girl. You are a lucky mom! She looks the same just different hair styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress up picture is the Anne Marie I will always remember...sweet birthday tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is sooo sweet! that picture of annie and chase reminds me our the home video where annie tells kylie how chase pee'd on the bird in the street! such fun memories with that sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete