01 August 2009

Bound Each to Each!


Mr. and Mrs. Chandler Dodd Hyer
Los Angeles Temple, August 1st, 2009


We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles
of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, solemnly
proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is
ordained of God...


When you realize you want to spend the rest of your
life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to
start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron


~My whole heart for my whole life~
French Saying


Look how sweet the bottom of her dress is!


Look! Dallin magically appeared even though
he's on a mission in the Ukraine!

Zan and Dodd...parents of Chandler.

3 comments:

  1. That was so nice! Karen is beautiful, and Chandler is handsome so...perfect match. I bet it was a great weekend. Wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the video you posted of the dance the groom did for the bride. PRICELESS! I have shown it to tons of people. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer weddings- and Holy cow, I have one coming up in less then two weeks!

    ReplyDelete