13 June 2009

To Build Faith

Kirtland, Ohio Temple

Because we are members of 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
we wanted to take our children to visit some of the sacred
 and historical places significant to the history of the Church.
Six years ago we took our oldest two children, promising
our younger two we would do the same with them in time.
  Last week we returned from keeping our promise.
  Following is a little 'tour' of our travels.

Nauvoo, Illinois Temple

 Of course, it is our prayer as parents, that the memories
made and feelings felt together as a family while walking
some of these paths will help in building and securing faith.

    
Palmyra, New York Temple

Our very own Church History "Tour"

3 comments:

  1. Hi thank's a lot for viewing my Blogs and spending some of your time to look at my site. I came accross to your site when I pressed the next blog button of my website and I was curious about your site. What made me a follower of your blog. I sensed that your website is made a close family ties and it caught my attention as well as the lovely pictures of your family and pictures on beautiful things.

    When I look at your blogs it kindda reminded me of something. And I just feel home " feeling I belong". I find your website very calming a feeling like im home....

    And I love looking pictures especially places I have never been to..

    I am pleased and thankfull that you allowed me to follow your blog!

    Thank you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the photo tour- brings back memories of our travels in that area- I would love to go back.... love to see the area in the Fall. Maybe, someday. =)
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your pictures! It was great to see you last week. I want to take my children back east on a church tour some day.

    ReplyDelete