09 June 2009

Changing Seasons

Friendship isn't a big thing.
It's a million little things.
(Call and friends following H.S. Graduation)
How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?

~~Dr. Seuss

Are we not like two
volumes of the
same book?

~~Marceline Disbordes-Valmore

Ty Rowan Hyer
with
Grandpa and Grandma Rowan
as he completes Junior High.  Teal
cords represent placement
on the honor roll.  
Derek and Ty...buddies for the
last eight years.


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both boys...wow, they grow up fast! Wonderful pictures and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie! Your blog is so cute and these pictures of the boys are priceless. I miss you and your family so much! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like yesterday that I was wearing that blue robe. Seriously, where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations- time sure does seem to fly. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Time really does fly. It seems like just yesterday I was walking across the stage to receive my diploma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,I'm a Korean undergrduate student.I saw your friendiy comment on my blog.thank you very much.This semaster is finished.I have summer vacation from 15,June to 23,August.I will study english very hard.^^Your blog looks warm.Happy with your lovely family.^*^

    ReplyDelete