20 April 2009

For Mine Arm Is Over All The Earth (D&C 16:2)

I dwell in heaven; the earth is my footstool;
I stretch my hand over the sea,
and it obeys my voice..

~~Abraham 2:7

Why do we love the sea?  It is because it has some
potent power to make us think things we 
like to think.

~~Robert Henri

My soul is in the sky.

~~Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

The earth rolls upon her wings, and the sun giveth light
by day, and the moon giveth her light by night,
and the stars also give their light, as they roll
upon their wings in their glory in the
midst of the power of God.

~~D&C 88:45

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see your fun posts. I have most of all my YW handouts that you gave me when I was young. I am in Beehives and I love the girls !!!!! I sure do miss CA especially for the weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful inspite of the wind you said you had. It looks like you had a wonderful time. We can't wait to get there ourselves!

    ReplyDelete