20 April 2009

Blue Serenity. Five Postings of Calm and Cool Blue


I have long noticed when visiting the Sea that the color
blue is everywhere.  Considering that the ocean itself 
is blue, I guess there is no mystery in this!  These posts
consist of blue in their various and beautiful hues...
all from locations in and around Cambria, CA.

She seemed glad when I appeared in the kitchen,
and by watching her I began to think there was
some skill involved in being a girl.

To Kill a Mockingbird, Ch. 12

My Mother has always gravitated to blue.  
A family heirloom
Weather is a great metaphor for life--sometimes it's
good, sometimes it's bad, and there's nothing much
you can do about it but carry an umbrella.

~~Pepper Giardino
(I cannot resist adding that when my Mother saw
this photo she said "I have never looked better.") 

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture- there's just something about a hat and coat hanging on hooks that just "draws" me in.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete